Diabetic. Heavy breathing. Having problems with stomach. Pain, nausea and bloating. What do u think?

Chronic diseases or disorders, recent medical I have diabetes, neuropothy,my blood pressure has been elevated last 5 days. I get up and very soon I get so tired I can hardly move. Then I get heavy breathing. I just got over pneumonia a week ago. I am having problems with my stomach. Pain, nausea, bloating. Gastro doc thought I had gastroparesis. After tests I didn't. Doc did not offer anymore tests and I was very sick. I am so tired of being sick and not no what is wrong. What do u think?
Posted Mon, 11 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. J Kingson John David 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Dear Friend , Diabetic Ketoacidosis is more common

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend ....
Thanks for your Query to Health Care Magic ...

I read your concern and I would like to help you with useful information to get treated and to have a good healthy life ..

As you have mentioned your problems like Diabetes and elevated blood pressure for past 5days and I would say that Tiredness and shortness of breath and abdomen pain is more likely to be due to Uncontrolled Diabetes (Diabetic Ketoacidosis) .
There is nothing to be worried as it can be detected by presence of Ketone bodies in urine examination . It is a treatable one ...

Diabetic Ketoacidosis will cause all symptoms like that of gastroparesis and difficulty in breathing , It is due to inadequate Insulin theraphy /
( An infection or other illness like pneumonia can cause your body to produce higher levels of certain hormones, such as adrenaline or cortisol. Unfortunately, these hormones work against insulin can cause Diabetic Ketoacidosis )

Make healthy eating and physical activity part of your daily routine and also be relaxed and you will have a good recovery as healthy as before.

I suggest you to Consult a Doctor ( Endocrinologist ) who can help you to overcome all your symptoms .

Hope this information is useful .. If you have any follow-up questions please feel free to ask me..
Wishing you a speedy recovery... Take Care..
Dr.J.Kingson John David