Diabetic. Having varicose veins. Which specialist I need to consult?

Hi Doctor, My mother aged about 59 years is having varicose veins and I would like to consult a doctor in Mysore . She has a diabetic history since a year. Which specialist I need to consult ???
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 hours later
Brief Answer: vascular surgeon Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I am sorry about your mother's current health condition. You need to consult a vascular surgeon for the same. Personally, I do not know any specialists in Mysore. However, there are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at the below link WWW.WWWW.WW Hope this helps you.
Follow-up: Diabetic. Having varicose veins. Which specialist I need to consult? 8 minutes later
Hi Doctor, Thank you for the timely response. Warm Regards, XXXXX
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: happy to help Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX It is my pleasure to help. Wish your mother a quick recovery. Regards,