Diabetic. Having erection and ejaculation problem. Any advice?

Jul 2016

Hi, am having a problems. I am diabetic i used to have problem to get hard, seen my gp i was given vigra which has been helping. now its been nearly 6 weeks now i get hard, but i cant cum i feel am about to cum but its not . can you please advise
Posted Sat, 23 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 36 minutes later
Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have a problem of not getting Ejaculation. It will be better if you provide me few more details which can help me diagnose your problem.
1) Do you get orgasm or not ?
2) Do you lose erection without ejaculation?
Assuming that your diabetes is well controlled ( do let me know if that is not the case) and you are getting orgasm, your problem seems to be due to Psychological inhibition or due to incomplete stimulation
Help of a qualified psychiatrist will be of much help as counseling can help to a great extent.
If it is due to incomplete stimulation, you may need to use Vibrator to get complete stimulation of penis which will help in getting Ejaculation.
Hope I have answered your query.Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions. I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.