Diabetic. Having breathing difficulty. Looking for a heart specialist?

Question
I am looking for a heart specialist in San XXXXXXX XXXXXXX I am a full time student with no insurance and I am diabetic and now I am having my feet hurt my pulse gets up to 150 if I try to work out and I am having a hard time breathing at times. I need help with the XXXXXXX I will pay 100% I just have to do it in payments. I finish school in March 2014 so I will be able to pay more at that time. Can anyone help me out?
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Below are the deails

Detailed Answer:

A routine heart checkup would not cost more. Do visit the below cardiologist who after examining you can assess the condition with minimum tests as possible.

Dr. XXXXXXX A. Diaz-Widmann, MD
Cardiology
343 W Houston St Suite 1006, San XXXXXXX TX 0000

or

Dr. XXXXXXX K. Muse, MD
Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
1303 McCullough Ave Suite 270, San XXXXXXX TX 0000

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Diabetic. Having breathing difficulty. Looking for a heart specialist? 7 minutes later
I am sorry, what do you mean "A routine heart check up would not cost more". More than what? Also I want to thank you very much for answering me back so quickly.

Thank you
XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
EKG and blood pressure measurement

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

An EKG and blood pressure measurement would suffice to understand the condition.

Both the above tests do not cost more.

regards,