Diabetic. Have chronic kidney disease. Stopped taking morton. What should I take for arthritis?

what can I take for arthritis that hurt kindeys sents a diabetic the dr. took me off Morton because of my blood counts showing a little problem with my kidneys.
Posted Sat, 4 May 2013 in Arthritis
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
If a diabetic and hypertensive person is suffering from CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE ( CKD ),then he is advised not to take any pain killers so as to avoid the further kidney damage.
It would be better if you could share some information regarding your blood test reports,so that I may be able to give you a more specific answer.
Awaiting your reply.
Best of luck.