Diabetic. Getting frequent bowel movements and feeling tired. Any cure?

my husband is a diabetic and i noticed at night he goes to the toilet a lot and his always tired
i and very worried he takes tablets and he hasnt put on any weight since he has been on hes tablets that is when i noticed something wrong about a year ago . was the weight loss but he still looks very slim thanks.he been getting up 2 to three times in the night to go to toilet ask him if he dont feel right and he said he is ok. please dont put my message on the net for people to read thanks
Posted Wed, 25 Jul 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 26 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Uncontrolled diabetes leads to frequent urination and constant feeling of tiredness.
Although there can be other reasons for his tiredness also.
Prostate enlargement or doctor and get your husband thoroughly investigated to find out the cause.
Uncontrolled diabetes also leads to weight loss.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck