Developing piles. Tried Hydrocortisone. No allergies. Cure and medication?

I think I am developing piles. Need assistance at the moment on care and medication.
Duration is 'recurring' once eating schedule is disturbed. Have tried - Hydrocortisone 1%. No allergies.
Posted Sat, 3 Aug 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 minutes later

Do continue the same cream. It will reduce if any inflammation in and around the skin tag (pile).

Also avoid constipation, the more you strain on the stools the worse the piles get. So, do take a laxative like Liquids paraffin with brand name Cremaffin syrup or take a spoon of Psyllium husk (ISABGOL) in a glass or milk or water in the night. More loose the stools, its easy for the pile to heal and disappear.

Also avoid spicy foods which could irritate the pile and elicit an inflammatory reactions.

Do take Sitz bath every day to keep the anal canal healthy and avoid appearances of such piles.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.