Developing frequent cuts on the foreskin. What to do?

i have a similar problem but my case is earlier my foreskin was free in action. recently front portion of skin is sticked on my undies and when i tried to remove it the upper layer of skin is removed and later it was tigtned at front where the skin is removed. when i tried to stretch i got stretch lines with pain so i stopped it then agin it is tightned at the same place. please advice me what to do.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: Apply moisturizer and wait... Detailed Answer: Hi, You seem to be developing frequent cuts / tears on the foreskin. In the absence of redness, itching and any other symptoms, I believe there is no signs of inflammation. In this circumstance, I suggest you not to handle the affected area. Apply a thin layer of regular moisturizer over it and keep the region clean. Watch the symptoms progress. Itching, more random breaks, redness or any other symptoms develops over the next few days need to be reported to the doctor. Usually the pain and cuts go away in a few days. If the cuts persist, you need to get your blood sugar checked. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards