Developed white patches on forehead, back, arm and thighs. Fungal test negative. Told to be vitiligo. Suggest?

Ideveloped white patches on my forehead followed by on my back, uppee arms and thighs. The one patch on my back has merged and become large and even the forehead patch on one side is merging and now the little spots have become like design on an increase. I went to a skin institute and the fungal test was negative and hence even though it didn't look like vitiligo to them they said that it could be the onset of vitiligo. 2 ointments have been given for application. One shower gel and multivitamins. Not satisfied I visited a dermatologist infact he is very famous for his satisfactory treatments. According to his diagnosis which took hardly a second it was confirmed vitiligo and NOT tinea versicolor as per my doubt. Yet the medications that I have received is tablet SYSCAM 150, SCALPE SHAMPOO, PICON OITMENT, MELANOCYL CREAM, VITAMIN B!
Posted Sun, 6 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
treatment for vitiligo

Detailed Answer:
melanocyl and picon are for vitiligo.
Do you have dandruff also.
Probably tablet and shampoo was given for that.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you