Developed strange rashes and faded away after few hours. Could it be Livedo reticularis?

Rash but not a rash! Developed a strange rash yesterday! It doesn't itch, doesn't really bother me, it's just warm to the touch, and has faded a bit overnight! Should I follow up? I would like to attach photo but can't figure out how to do it.
It looks very close like an isolated "Livedo reticularis", that is my best comparison.
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 47 minutes later

There could be number of causes for skin rash. It could be due to insect bite, drug induced, urticarial, eczematous, due to contact dermatitis or due to infection( fungal, viral or bacterial).
The warmth in the lesion just shows it is associated with some inflammation.
I would be in a better position to answer if you could tell me about the site, number and any history of inciting factor like use of any new medicine, cream, soap, exposure to any plant etc.

Also sending a photograph of affected area by clicking on the upload image/ report icon would be helpful. In case if you are not able to upload the image, you can also send it to YYYY@YYYY with Sub: ATTN 'Dr Kalpana Pathak'
As your rash has faded a bit, you need not worry. Just apply calamine lotion to soothe the area.

Hoping to hear from you soon!