Developed red spots on genitals after protected sex. No pain or itching. Could it be STD?

Question
Hello, i have a question for OBGYN doctors..... i developed red spots on my genitals. i have had sexuaul intercourse only 1 time with anonymous person and protection was used.

here are photos:

day 1 (within 24 hours immediately after intercourse):
WWW.WWWW.WW

week 1:
WWW.WWWW.WW

month 1 (current):
WWW.WWWW.WW
note: I did shave 12 hours before the month 1 pic was taken

Does this look like an STD or something else??? The spots are NOT painful. They were slightly (barely) itchy the day after but the itching went away. I have no pain, just these dots. What do you think they are?
Posted Sat, 16 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 14 days later
I have seen all the photos. The rashes seem to be due to contact dermatitis or eczema. These are not suggestive of any STD.
A direct examination by a dermatologist is the best way to get it diagnosed.
Most simple rashes improve with gentle skin care and avoiding irritating substances. You can help the improvement by
* Avoid scrubbing your skin.
* Use as little soap as possible. Use gentle cleansers instead.
* Avoid applying cosmetic lotions or ointments directly on the rash.
* Use warm (not hot) water for cleaning. XXXXXXX dry, don't rub.
* Eliminate any newly added cosmetics or lotions.
* Try calamine medicated lotion.
* Hydrocortisone cream (1%) is available without a prescription and may soothe many rashes.

If the rashes are associated with any burning micturition or discharge then you must consult a dermatologist immediately.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. RakhiTayal.