Developed pimples near lips and spread to cheeks. Watery substance comes out on squeezing. Using facelin gel and papulex cream. Suggest?

Hi.. In the last one month i have developed pimples on my left cheek and a few on my right... Intially there were area near the lips and now they have spread all over my cheeks. When i try squeezing (which i sudnot) them some watery like thing comes out. They do not pain but appear to be reddish. I have been using facelin gel and papulex cream however i dont see any impact... Request you to please suggest some remedy pls
Posted Mon, 23 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please give more information.

Detailed Answer:
Acne is a common problem and has multiple causative factors.

In order to prescribe you a correct medication, I would like to know the following additional things.
1. Is your skin very oily ?
2. Do you have dandruff ?
3. Are your menstural cycles regular ?
4. Do you have photosensitivity ( tend to develop sun burns) ?

Please answer the above questions and if possible attach a photograph of the lesions.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

You can also send the reports/ image to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as 'ATTN: Dr. Rahul Kumar'."

Waiting for your response,

Thank you