Developed painful, squishy, large, red, swollen bruise on elbow. What it could be?

I have developed a large red swollen XXXXXX(bruise?) on my elbow. I dont remember hitting it but it is extremely painful, it feels almost squishy and now i cant extend my elbow properly. My work colleagues have just told me it is huge! Can you tell me what you think i shoudl do / what it could be?
Posted Sun, 14 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Before answering your question I need certain informations from you so that I am in a better position to reply.
Since when you are having pain and restriction of movement of your elbow?
Is this swelling hot to touch?
Are you suffering from any fever?
Have you ever suffered from any bleeding disorder in past?
Are you a diabetic?
Do you remember of any injury?
Does your work involve putting pressure on your elbows?
Do you remember of any bee or spider sting?

Waiting for your reply.