Developed lumps in chest after using omnivol and arienevol. How to get rid of this?

After using a supplement called Omnivol and Arienevol (Evolution labs) I developed lumps in my chest. I talked to a doctor about it and he said wait and see if it goes away. It has been over 4 years now and the problem only got a little worse. Is there a drug out there to get rid of this? I am considering surgery to remove the problem.
Posted Sat, 1 Dec 2012 in Lymphoma
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 46 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.

If the doc had made a diagnosis of gynecomastia, then medical treatment is not much of help.
If at all used, some medicines like anti-estrogens can be tried for a few months especially if painful.
Cosmetic surgery is effective in getting rid of it.
Of course, the medicines that have caused the problem need to be stopped once for all.
Hope this helps. Kindly get back for doubts if any.