Developed lump underside of penis. Pinkish and painless. Circumcised done. Treatment?

Jul 2016

I have developed an irregularly shaped lump on the underside of my penis. It is pinkish, painless and about the size of half a peanut. Nothing happens if I squeeze it. it's been there about 5 days, and I didn't notice it developing, I just woke up one morning and it was there. I am circumcised and it's about where my circumcision scar is (I was circumcised at birth). I have no history of STDs but do have a fair amount of casual sex. What is it, how do I treat it?
Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 54 minutes later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts and photographs that you have posted it appears that you have developed a small pinkish bump mostly allergic in nature due to allergy to some unknown thing.( May be after masturbation)

Please take anti histamine drug like Cetrizine along with Topical steroid cream like Cortisone for local application .
Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.

I think it should get cured within a week.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you

Follow-up: Developed lump underside of penis. Pinkish and painless. Circumcised done. Treatment? 6 minutes later
Thank you for your reply. I forgot to mention that it is kind of hard, does that matter?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 15 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.
It does not matter even it is hard. Please start the treatment suggested earier.
Thanks and Regards.