Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent. What is the treatment?

Dermatologist
Question
About two months ago I developed an itchy rash on both sides of torso which worsened over a week. At about the end of the week I became ill with nausea, vomiting, low grade fever and diarraehea. On the day I became sick the rash stopped itching and quickly disappeared. Now about 1.5 or 2 months later the rash has returned and is on both sides of torso, but mostly left side. I am wondering if I will become ill again within a week and what this rash followed by intense illness is diagnosed as and should I get some type of treatment. I do not currently have health insurance and I have 48 years of insulin dependent diabetes and recently recovered from chronic fatigue.
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. I don't think any such type of illness will reappear. It might have been a co incidence. Can you please upload a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and I will be able to help you much Better. Waiting for your response. Thank wot

Follow-up: Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent. What is the treatment? 4 minutes later
I cant upload picture. No camera. It is a lot of tiny red bumps that are irregular in pattern mostly on sides of torso closer to back than middle of torso.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 8 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow up. your description of rash matchs with that of a viral infection called as p. Roseae. It is a very mild infection. please use hydrocortisone lotion, it will help in faster cure. Don't worry you will not get the same illness as past. Thank you