Developed hemorrhoid after eating seeds, nuts, peanuts, walnuts. Why can't I digest them?

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
yes, i have notice that when i eat seeds, nuta, peanuts, waltnuts, etc i develop hemorrhoid and its hard to digest u think i might have to see a Dr.? or is there an underlying ilness?
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 1 hour later

Foods such as nuts are very common allergens, causing food allergy and resulting in irregularities of bowel either constipation or diarrhea.

Sometimes underlying gut illness like symptoms.

In either case, you need to consult a Gastroenterologist for thorough evaluation and confirming the diagnosis.

Till then, you should avoid the foods which are hard for you to digest.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.