Developed hard skin colored cyst like lumps on eyebrows. Concerned

Dec 2012

I have recently developed hard skin coloured cyst like lumps between and on my eyebrows. They are not painful. Started off with one, now have three. Pierced them with sterilized needle. No pus - only blood which took a while to stop bleeding. Anything to be concerned about?
Posted Sat, 1 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later
Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX
Firstly you should pierce any unknown lumps with a needle as you might get it infected or if any hyperproliferative tumor could aggravate. In order to determine what type of lesions they are yoy will definitely need a doctor to take a look at it. From your description it is most likely a benign mass which might require a surgical excision/biopsy if they continue to grow. My suggestion is that you should get that checked before severity can be determined.

Hope I was helpful
Dr. Nsah