Developed flesh color rash on legs and arms. Tried Cortaid lotion, diaper rash cream, and jock itch cream. What to do?

My 13 year old daughter has developed a flesh colored rash on her legs and a little on her arms. It seems to be spreading a little. At first it was not itchy, but now is. She has had it now about 4 days. We were on vacation when she first noticed them and had shaved her legs before we left with a new shaving cream she had never used before so I thought maybe she was having an allergic reaction, but I don't know why it would have spread to her arms and why it would take a few days to manifest. While on vacation, she did use different soap while showering, was in a hot tub, swimming pool, and used a spray sunscreen. Could a combination of all these be the culprit? We have tried remedies of a Cortaid lotion, diaper rash cream, and a jock itch cream as well as just a regular lotion with aloe and nothing seems to be doing the trick.
Posted Mon, 8 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 33 minutes later
From the description provided, it could be anything like irritant or allergic contact dermatitis, any other eczema, fungal infection etc. As dermatology is completely a visual field, I would be in better position to assist you if you could attach a good resolution image of concerned areas ie arms and legs.
Hoping to hear from you soon.