Developed black spots and itching all over body. How to cure this problem?

itching all over the body and face and hair also and i have developed few tiny black spots on face, legs and hands

Under feet has totally reddish.Please advice me what to do to eliminate itching i have been using clobestasol propionate but still itching is there as it helped me in reducing itching but during night itching becomes severe
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 1 hour later
From the description it seems your generalised pruritus could be due to some form of eczema( seborrheic, air borne contact dermatitis or photo dermatitis etc) or psoriasis or urticaria or drug induced rash
The proper treatment can only be suggested once we have reached to a particular definite diagnosis and for the same you may need to visit a dermatologist near by.

To help you out in a better way, I would like to know
since how long are you having it
If the lesions are transient that is you develop red rashes all over the body that itch and then disappear to reappear later over any ther body part
If you took some medicine that lead to such itching
If the lesions are dry scaly lesions over body, scalp too has dryness scaling or dandruff, if lesions are red elevated lesions with thick scales
Also uploading the image of concerned area would help me in ascertaining the underlying cause.

In the meanwhile, take tablet cetirizine to reduce itching along with application of steroid cream
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Follow-up: Developed black spots and itching all over body. How to cure this problem? 9 hours later
Thanks for helping me out.

I am having this problem since more than a month.
I haven't develop any rash or red rash. I can see few moles may 2 moles on my back ,1 mole on neck and 1 mole on my leg.
But my feet is very reddish right now and i am have itching on face during day and during night it starts all over the body.

I have uploaded some pics.Please advice me what medication should I take.

Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 12 hours later
Thanks for writing back.
Firstly those small pigmented spots are nothing but moles or acquired melanocytic nevi. These are just a coincidental finding bearing no correlation with severe itching you are facing.
The itching that you are having seems to be allergic or urticarial in origin.
Kindly start with tablet cetirizine twice in a day. Apply calamine lotion mixed with a milder steroid lotion like mometasone lotion twice in a day over affected area. Do not apply clobetasol as its a very potent steroid and should not be used for long. Let me know about the response after two or three days.
I will be available for follow up.