Developed anxiety disorder due to premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. What to do?
User rating for this question
Hi , I am 63 years old male with the following problems for the last one year: (a) I am having erectile dysfunction. I erect very hard in the night time while asleep, but when I prepare for coitus It is v loose and semen discharges immediately. (b) Due to above I have developed Anxiety Disorder with some panic. (C) I take tablet Placida to get rid of anxiety. Is this normal at my age. Is it curable.
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It can be cured. . Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would like to assure you that erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation is a curable condition. Erectile dysfunction is commonin your age group. There can be many methods by which you can feel benefited. Some of them include :- 1.Avoid foreplay for long durations. 2. Doing yoga and meditation for relaxing the mind. 3.Pelvic strengthening exercises. Medications like Sildenafil 50 can be taken, but under medical supervision only. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.
People also viewed
- I am suffering from erectile dysfunction, can i take edex?
- Will caverject treat erection problems ?
- Will stendra treat erectile dysfunction?
- Can i take muse for erectile dysfunction?
- What is the remedy for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
- What is the treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Will viagra treat erection problems ?
- Red rashes appeared after blood was drawn
- What is the solution for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Having premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction what to do
- Spitting aot after thyroid surgeryl
- Smoking and drinking after aortic valve replacement
- Causes of premature ejaculation erectile dysfunction
- Hiccups after aortic dissection
- Flying after aortic valve surgery