Depression, tension in nerves, conscious, in severe pain, speaking through symbols and slowly. Pain management ?

My wife is under dipression. Feeling tension in nerves in her mind. Is in fully aware but due to nerve pain not speaking but informing by symbols or slowly speaking
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Sumanth.P 28 minutes later

Depression could be due to various causes like due to work stress, family or financial problems or health problems or at times even due to physiological conditions like menopause.

I suggest you to find out the cause if any of the above conditions are responsible.

It would be manifested in various forms important of which would be low mood most of the time, suicidal tendencies, low appetite, increased sleep, insomnia, do not get pleasure in the pleasurable activities like games, movies.

Can you make it clear about her nerve pain what you mentioned? since how long she is suffering with the pain, site of pain and details pertaining to it. That will help me to suggest you better.

Waiting for few more details pertaining to your question.

Hope, I have answered your query.