Depressed due to respiratory problem. Suggest a solution?

I m a teacher does supply work often called for work but at times i get sick but this time my babysitter wasnt available. This
thing is making me very depressed.
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need to find the reason for your illness

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the reply

Here is what I suggest you to do.
I would like you to XXXXXXX a physician first and undergo routine blood tests like complete blood count, urine routine, thyroid profile and blood sugar to rule out any co morbid conditions. For example anemia or diabetes can cause you to feel tired, l and lethargic which can inturn lead to depression, hypothyroidism is also one of the treatable cause for depression.
If all the tests come as normal then you should be refrred to a psychiatrist for further help.

I hope I was of help, please get back to me if you have further queries