Delivered two babies vaginally. Diagnosed with testosterone deficiency and menstrual cycle has shortened. Cramps in ovarian area. Cure?

I am 41 year old female who has delivered two babies vaginally. I was diagnosed testosterone deficient and am on a low dose of replacement therapy. My other hormone levels were fine as of February. My menstral cycle has shortened to 2,5/3 days and this month I started spotting after which has been going on since Thursday. I've had headaches, hot flashes and severe lower back and sciatic pain that had not subsided and cramping in my ovarian area.
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hello, I would be happy to help you!

Detailed Answer:
It is incredibly unusual to be diagnosed with a testosterone deficiency as a female, and it is equally unusual to put you on testosterone replacement. This has serious side effects. Can you please clarify. What exactly is the medication that you were placed on?

Thank you.