Delivered baby, starting to work out. Notice a indentation on thigh, eyebrows are falling out. Related?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
hello, i have two questions. first one is, i have been starting to work out again and this week i noticed I have a 1 inch band indination on my upper thigh. It's horizonal and it doesn't hurt. looks weird and i wanna know what this means and how to get my leg back to normal? Second question, i had my 3rd baby just 6 months ago and my eyebrows have been slowly falling out about 3 months ago. could i have autoamune diease? i have been under stress too.
Posted Thu, 26 Jul 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
The painless indentation on the upper thigh is likely to be due to an injury in the area which has caused a soft tissue damage causing the fibrosis. This is a harmless finding and does not require any treatment.
The falling out of hairs is commonly seen after child birth. Taking adequate supplements of iron, zinc, biotin and folic acid will help in restoration of the hairs. Please do not worry.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.