Delayed periods, protected sex using condoms, withdrawal method. How can I miscarry the fetus naturally?

im 10 days late for my period. i took a pregnancy test and it came out positive which im still schocked about. my last period was nov 21 2011. i used condoms except one time in which he pulled out but i guess i wasnt lucky. im in afghanistan is there anything i can do to miscarry the fetus naturally?
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 44 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

Pull out method is a very risky method and carries chances of pregnancy as precum also can lead to conception especially during the ovulation time.

Abortion in early pregnancy i.e. upto 8 weeks can be done medically by using oral tablets and can be done by using surgical methods as well. However, this needs to be performed under medical supervision. The medications for abortion are available by prescription and are to be taken under medical guidance to prevent any future complications.

There is no proven and safe natural method of abortion.

I would advise you to visit a gynaecologist at the earliest so that the right method can be determined for you.
Hope this answers your query. Please accept the answer in case you do not have follow up query.