Delayed periods, can I use Zitotec?

Question
Actually my period date is 25 but its not yet started...can i use zitotec n does it lead to any problem
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: kindly answer few questions. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Kindly reply few questions so that I can guide you further: Are you sexually active? Do you have regular periods of 24 to 35 days? Kindly do not take any medications without doctors advise. Please ask if you have more questions, and do write back with the answers so that I can guide you further. Awaiting your response. Regards Arif

Follow-up: Delayed periods, can I use Zitotec? 12 minutes later
Yes doctor i do have regular periods every month.. last month 25 th is the date of my period initiation .....usually within 27 days from the 1st day it will again start but till date my periods have nt come..so lil tense about it...

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 20 hours later
Brief Answer: Stress can cause delay in periods. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX I apologize for the late response; I was away from my computer due to unavoidable reasons. Coming back to your question, I have analyzed your answers. It is not necessary that you should get your periods on the exact dates, sometimes this can vary. Stress is the main factor for delayed periods. If you are sexually active (which you have not answered) kindly wait for maximum 1 week, still if you do not get your periods get a urine pregnancy test done. Kindly do not be tensed. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!

Follow-up: Delayed periods, can I use Zitotec? 24 minutes later
Thank u so much ...im convinced and i have a small doubt....is there any chance of period initiation by eating papaya

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 5 hours later
Brief Answer: No use of papaya Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Papaya wont be helpful in initiation of periods. It is not clinically proven. Kindly refer my previous answer for what to be done next. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!