Delayed periods. No ejaculation and pregnancy test was negative. What could be wrong?

My normally regular periods are 9 days late. Have coil fitted, no ejaculation inside me and 4 negative pregnancy test. What is going on?
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: Scan pelvis will help in further treatment. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX As you are already using a contraception , also there was no ejaculation and pregnancy test negative , considering all this there is less chance of pregnancy. Sometimes stress can cause delay in periods, what I advise you is a scan pelvis and check if there is any problem with uterus, also endometrial thickness. If everything is normal then you can be given withdrawal bleeding. If I were your treating doctor, after getting scan if everything was normal I would have examined you clinically, then given you Norethisterone tablets for withdrawal bleeding. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!