Delayed periods. No ejaculation and pregnancy test was negative. What could be wrong?
User rating for this question
My normally regular periods are 9 days late. Have coil fitted, no ejaculation inside me and 4 negative pregnancy test. What is going on?
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: Scan pelvis will help in further treatment. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX As you are already using a contraception , also there was no ejaculation and pregnancy test negative , considering all this there is less chance of pregnancy. Sometimes stress can cause delay in periods, what I advise you is a scan pelvis and check if there is any problem with uterus, also endometrial thickness. If everything is normal then you can be given withdrawal bleeding. If I were your treating doctor, after getting scan if everything was normal I would have examined you clinically, then given you Norethisterone tablets for withdrawal bleeding. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
People also viewed
- Delayed periods pregnancy test- negative what to do
- Cramps delayed periods negative pregnancy test what may be wrong
- What causes delayed periods with negative pregnancy test
- Recurring fissure eating balanced diet done sitz bath
- Delay in periods negative pregnancy tests what could be this
- Weak erection dizziness when urinating smoker occasionally drink alcohol
- Burning sensation in eyes after intercourse reason
- Blisters on bottom low grade fever headaches
- Swollen lip with blood blister
- Bumps groin area blood blister
- How to care for edema blister
- Negative pregnancy test sore breasts delayed period what is wrong
- X-ray shows ptb in upper lobe want permanent cure
- Busted blister burn mouth
- Painful bumps in armpit prescribed clotrimaderm