Delayed periods. How to terminate the pregnancy?

last month on 12th i had my periods but this month i have not yet got. health is getting effected. 3 months before i got married we don't want child in this early stage. Atleast one year we want to wait to settle all our financial things. Please advice if i m pregnant for month then how can i stop this pregnancy. if we terminate this pregnancy any problem in future for conceive.
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 22 minutes later
It seems that your periods are overdue by 14 days. You need to test your urine for pregnancy using a sensitive urine for pregnancy test kit available over the counter at all the pharmacies.
In case the test comes positive- two lines, then you need to plan for an abortion. Although it is never advised to abort your first child, still if it is necessary then you will have to consult a gynecologist who after confirming the period of gestation by ultrasound scan will advise you proper medicines.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Delayed periods. How to terminate the pregnancy? 11 minutes later
Dear Mam,

Thanks for the answer.

Yesterday night i had slight bleeding and then it stop.

What dose it mean. Is there any problem?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 24 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
The mild bleeding that you had yesterday could be due to a threatened abortion, impending period or an ectopic pregnancy. A urine test and ultrasound scan will help in proper diagnosis.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.