Delayed periods. Have weird pelvic twinges, leg pain, constipation, fatigue and shortness of breath. Pregnant?

I have symptoms of pregnancy and haven't gotten my period. I'm 4 days late and I've taken tests, but they come back negative. but I still have weird pelvic/hip twinges on the right side, right leg pain, constipation or loose stool, I had a sudden craving for milk, but I hate milk, and it started to upset my stomach however. I have fatigue amd exhaustion/shortness od breath lately. I also have some vaginal discharge.
Posted Sat, 22 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Usually pregnancy test comes positive 13-14 days of fertilization.
So there can be possibility that you have done it quite early.
Secondly if pregnancy is extra uterine means ectopic you can have such symptoms like right sided pain, vaginal spotting.
So get serum-Beta HCG test done that is confirmatory test to rule out pregnancy if it comes positive means you are pregnant & get trans-vaginal scan done to detect site of pregnancy.
If test remains negative get relaxed you will resume your period in 2-3 days & all these symptoms will subside once you will start menstruating.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.