Delayed periods. Had sex on period days. Took birth control pill. Pregnancy?

hi sir..i do sex with my gf on her period is 1 may ( frst day of period )and after intercourse she take pill for birth control, and today is 2 XXXXXXX bt she dont get her periods, ANY CHANCE OF PREGNANCY HERE???
Posted Sat, 22 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
She can not be pregnant as you did intercourse on first day of period,
Secondly she started taking birth control pills.
However if still there is any doubt get her urine pregnancy test done with pregnancy kit available at pharmacy.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.