Delayed periods. Feeling hard inside vagina and feeling frequent urination. Chances of pregnancy?

i feel all the symptoms of being pregnant and my last month period date was 3rd may and till date i didnt get my periods and am feeling some thing hard inside my vagina nd urinating more.. getting motions.. am not married madam and want to abort this..
can u suggest me something..
Posted Tue, 2 Jul 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 19 minutes later
First diagnosis to be ruled out when a period is late is pregnancy.
The symptoms you are having- frequency of urination, loose motions, etc are all non specific but these do indicate about pregnancy.
To confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test available at all pharmacies.
Use a morning sample of urine and two lines means a positive test.
If your pregnancy test comes positive and you want an abortion with medicines then there are kits for abortion available which you can get on a doctor's prescription. It is best to use these kits under the expert guidance of a gynaecologist as such kits are often associated with complications like excessive bleeding and incomplete abortion. You will have to search a gynaecologist near your place for guidance.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Delayed periods. Feeling hard inside vagina and feeling frequent urination. Chances of pregnancy? 6 minutes later
Thanx for your confirmation madam.. Are these symptoms not sufficient to trace out that am pregnant do i have to test it. And i cant afford the abortion price madam which may be too high so any other way.. please help me out..
and after this abortion will i b able to be pregnant again or not madam?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 18 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
A test is necessary to confirm the pregnancy. The price of abortion with medicines is not very high. You first confirm your pregnancy and then consult a gynecologist for further management.
After an abortion, usually there is no problem in conceiving again. 5% cases may have to face some complications.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.