Delayed periods. Could I be pregnant?

Question
hi im 7 days late from my period but only came off the pill 2 months ago and my cycle is always regular,have been trying for 2 months also could i be pregnant?
XXXXX
Posted Sat, 20 Jul 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX As your periods are delayed for 7 days, you could be pregnant. Kindly do a urine pregnancy test to confirm the pregnancy. Even stress can cause delay in periods. For getting pregnant following things should be normal:
1)Normal semen report of your husband.
2)Your fallopian tubes should be patent.and
3)Normal ovulation
In case the UPT is negative, I advise you to get evaluated.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Delayed periods. Could I be pregnant? 26 hours later
thank you for getting back to me,i was told to wait 3 weeks after my period was due to do a test,so its ok to do one now?seen as im 8 days late,thank you XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 9 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thank you for asking follow-up question. Yes definitely you can do the test now. Hope your urine pregnancy test turns out to be positive.
Remember to have sexual intercourse during day12 to day 18, which is the fertile period, where the conception rate is very high. And don't forget to get evaluated as advised in the previous answer.
Hope I have cleared your doubt.
If you do not have any clarification you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
WWW.WWWW.WW