Delayed periods. Any medication for getting periods?

my period is late i m feeling but it is not out pl. tell me some medicine so that i may get my period
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 6 hours later
Hi there.

Thank you for posting your question.

You need to do a pregnancy test if there is any chance that you might be pregnant so as to get that out of the way.

Another explanation for your late period might be early menopause. Either way there is no useful medicine to bring on a period. Diagnosis is first.

It would be unethical and inappropriate to prescribe you scheduled drugs without doing a proper examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Please do write back if you have any further concerns.

Wishing Good health.