Delayed ejaculation. Causes?

What's the condition that prevents a male from reaching a climax even when he has an erection ?
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 13 hours later

From the description it appears that you are suffering from delayed ejaculation.

Delayed ejaculation can have psychological or physical causes.

Common psychological causes are:

•Strict religious background
•Lack of attraction for partner
•Conditioning caused by a habit of unusual masturbation
•Traumatic events (such as being discovered masturbating or having illicit sex, or learning one's partner is having an affair)

Physical causes may include:

•Use of certain drugs (such as prozac, mellaril, and guanethidine)
•Nervous system disease, such as a stroke or nerve damage to the spinal cord or back

Hope I answered all your questions. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.