Delay in periods, do not want pregnancy. Had sex during periods due. What should be done?

i had sex with my husband on the expected date of my period. n its around 5 days to go i didnt had my periods back. n i dont want to get pregnant. did i missed my periods....????????????
i want to avoid pregnancy. i do not want to get pregnant now. wat should i do?
please help me
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 34 minutes later
Having sex on the expected date of periods is not likely to cause a pregnancy as it is a comparatively less fertile period of your cycle.
Since your periods are overdue now, you need to get a urine test done to find out about the pregnancy. In case the test comes negative then there is nothing to worry. The delay in periods could be due to stress, anxiety and mild hormonal imbalance.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.