Dehydration,burning sensation on urinating.
User rating for this question
It burns when I urinate, but only when i'm dehydrated
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 17 minutes later
You may get the pathological test of Urine (Routine & Micro) done. If there are bacteria, you may go for Urine (Culture & Sensitivity). Accordingly the antibiotics are to be started. Also get your blood sugar checked.
Mild urethral infection normally behaves like this.
In the meantime, the best thing is to drink plenty of liquids (4-5 Litres/day). Especially Alkaline liquids, which will neutralize the acidic urine. XXXXXXX Juice, Banana Shake are some examples.
Citrus Fruits should be avoided - Lemon, Orange, Sweet Lime.
People also viewed
- Unexplained swelling on forehead
- Birth and distended bladder
- Red spots on glans under foreskin
- Change in urine color from biotin
- Biotin causes urine yellowish
- Fucidin for tight foreskin
- Biscopban kidney stones medication
- Flakes in urine from birth control
- Foreheard scar 3 weeks old
- Dehydration and burning urination
- Dehydration burning urination scotum
- Burn urination male dehydrated
- Red puffy foreskin friction
- Increase in urination and burning sensation after dehydration
- Burning after urination dehydration