Dehydration,burning sensation on urinating.
User rating for this question
It burns when I urinate, but only when i'm dehydrated
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 17 minutes later
You may get the pathological test of Urine (Routine & Micro) done. If there are bacteria, you may go for Urine (Culture & Sensitivity). Accordingly the antibiotics are to be started. Also get your blood sugar checked.
Mild urethral infection normally behaves like this.
In the meantime, the best thing is to drink plenty of liquids (4-5 Litres/day). Especially Alkaline liquids, which will neutralize the acidic urine. XXXXXXX Juice, Banana Shake are some examples.
Citrus Fruits should be avoided - Lemon, Orange, Sweet Lime.
People also viewed
- Causes of frequent urination after turp
- Urine smell after caeserean section
- Swollen gum filled with fluid
- Yoga for zero figure
- Liver function test stick figure
- Can fibroid make a pregnancy test negative
- Tingling sensation urinate
- Hepatitis burning sensation urination
- Slight burning after urination
- Unable to hold urine after car wreck
- Urine pus cells after delivery
- Cloudy urine and tingling sensation
- Hot sensation while urinating
- Tingling sensation before urinating
- Fluid filled lump on forehead