Deficient orbital bone and sunken eyes, migraine, twitching eyes. What is happening?

deficient orbital bone and sunken eyes like a corpse or methodone addict. my eyes are sinking into my head, and I get pain behind and above eyes like a migraine, also slight tiwtching in left eye, it all comes on worse when I look at screen for long periods searching for answer..
Posted Mon, 16 Jul 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 8 hours later
thanks for sending your query to us.
There does not seem to be anything specifically wrong with you but what you need is life style management.What you seem to need is plenty of rest, good nutretion and some amount of physical activity.
There seems to be plenty of strain and stress which is to be managed at life style management level.
Follow these simple rules and please do get back to me in case of a problem.