Decrease in ALT lever, done CT scan. Would they have seen any abnormalities in the abdomen?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Please find my following labs from today. I had blood work 6 months ago that showed my ALT at 93 and it seems to be fine. The labs today which are uploaded showed a decrease. They also did a CT scan. It does not say Abdomen CT, so would they have seen any abnormalities in the abdomen on the liver, panceras, gallbladder etc?
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 33 hours later

Thanks for posting your query

I have just gone through the attached file and I find it heartening that all your reports are absolutely normal

The ALT has reduced compared to the previous report of 93

You CT is absolutely normal

The instructions they have provided are the basic common instructions and are not at all case specific

Had I been your caregiver I would have only reassured you and if your stress level is not manageable you can chat with me when I am online, We can discuss the matter one is to one

No there is no abnormality in the liver , Pancreas , or the gall bladder

It was a CT Urogram , meant to rule out any diseases with the Genitourinary system, yet they have expertly mentioned clearly that there is no abnormality in the bowels

Hope this helps
Am available for any followup queries
If there are no further doubts, do accept my reply and rate it

Get Well Soon