Decided to alternative vaccination schedule. Want to change to CDC schedule. How do I get back on schedule?

We decided to do an alternative vaccination schedule for my daughter. Now we've decided to change her back to the CDC schedule. She's 9 months old & received the recommended vaccines for her age except IPV & dose 2-3 of Hepatitis B. How do I get her back on schedule?
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Achuo Ascensius 2 hours later
thanks for the query.

Getting vaccinated is a great and laudable objective because the consequences of getting polio or hepatitis B are so severe.

Concerning the IPV vaccine, three doses will do and the first dose should be given as soon as possible, the second dose 1 to 2 months later and the third dose 6 to 12 months after the second.

Just three shots of Hepatitis B vaccine would confer immunity to your daughter for life against hepatitis B. The first dose should be taken as soon as possible, the second dose at 1 to 2 months after the first and the third dose at 4 to 6 months after the first dose.

Hope this answers your query. If you have further query, i will be glad to answer.
Best regards