Ask a Urologist   »  

Dear Sir, my bad time looks like back and again

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Dear Sir, my bad time looks like back and again infected with the bacteria, can you please advise the best tablet to kill this.
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take Ciprofloxacin twice daily

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the report of urine culture that you have uploaded you have recurrent UTU due to Pseudomonas Aeruginosa organisms which are highly sensitive to minimum concentration of Ciprofloxacin .

Please take Ciprofloxacin and Niftas twice daily for 2 weeks .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Dear Sir, my bad time looks like back and again 14 minutes later
thank you sir for your quick response. i have got ciprofloxacin 500 mg and niftas 100 mg. As per your advise, should i take ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice daily? i have checked with the urlologist here who was treating me at appollo so he suggested to take cipfroxacin once a day?

I already took ciprofloxacin 500 mg at 1:48 pm. should i take another dose in the night? thanks for your help and time.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice daily .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .
You have positive evidence of active infection as revealed in your urine culture report hence it is always recommended to take Ciprofloxacin twice daily .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Dear Sir, my bad time looks like back and again 26 minutes later
thank you Sir. Last question, so when do you think that next dose of ciprofloxacin, i should take as last time i took at 1:40 pm in the afternoon?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can take it by 10 P.M

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

You can take second dose by 10 P M today .
Thanks and Regards
Dr.Patil.