Dear Doctor I am better from the uti. Now i

Urologist
Question
Dear Doctor
I am better from the uti. Now i hace a vaginal yeast infection. My gynocologist to me to insert Lomexin 600 once and to use cortisone with antifungus. Also to take oral pills Biolact. I am very concerned about it.

Thank you
XXXXXXX

I have neurofibromas on my scalp. I use hair color. Does this increase the growth of new ones.

Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 2 days later
Brief Answer:
I too feel that you need to follow the prescribed medications of gynecologist.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for contacting and glad to hear that you are doing good with UTI.

I too feel that you need to follow the prescribed medications of gynecologist for the vaginal problem.

There is no research evidence linking increase of neurofibromas with hair colour. But need to be careful about allergic reaction.

thanks