Daughter received DTP shots twice. Will this cause any problem?

brought my daughter in to get her 18 month shots. She was given dtp and hep a. I took her to another doctor at her 15 month appointment and she was given dtp at that time earlier but her records were not updated to show that she had already received this back in XXXXXXX It was about three and a half months ago. Is this damaging for her to receive this shot twice in this time frame?
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Vaccinations
Answered by Dr. Haseena Hamdani 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
no problem.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Health care Magic,
Your baby has received an additional dose. It is okay. There is no harmful effect due to an extra dose. Interval also doesn't matter.
Dr H Hamdani