Dark spots on face, breast and inside mouth. Itching on face is spreading. Suggest the medication?

Dec 2013

I have dark spots on my face for 2 year now also on my breast and inside mouth,i also have itching on my face and its spreading(below my ears and between cheek and neck)...i was referring to a doctor but it did not really workout,not able to find the cause only..can u help
also it would help if u suggest some medicine..i have taken ointment calamik,benzyl peroxide,tetnovate,tab corinol,haloderm cream,momexon cream,myclob cream,kojivit jel
Posted Mon, 28 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Send detailed history with good resolution picture

Detailed Answer:
Welcome and thanks for posting your query to Healthcare magic.

I have gone through the history as well as the picture sent by you. I am sorry to say that your history is too brief that we are not able to reach to a closest possibility of the problem.
The picture as well is not clear enough to reach to a conclusive point. We need a detailed history and preferably if you can attach a photograph, so that we can help you better. You can upload a photo. For that you have a feature to upload images by yourself at the right side of the query page. Or else, you can send as an attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "Attn: Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia. Kinldy elaborate about the relevant details like :

1. First appearance of the problem
2. Site of appearance
3. How it appeared- is it appeared slowly or suddenly all over
4. Any redness or itching since the beginning of the problem and if itching is present then is it severe enough or controllable
5.Are the spots formed at the site of previously red skin or these appeared on normal skin
6. Any systemic illness, and elaboration of the drugs or medicine intake.
7. Your marital status and if married then are you feeding your baby

I hope your informations will help us both in finding the best of the solution for your problem.

With regards,
Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia
MD (Dermatology)