Dark spot on penis and applied antifungal cream. Is there a chance of getting STD?

I posted this query 10 days ago about a dark flaky spot on the outerskinof penis .I attached sample pictures too.. Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX kanodia examined them and asked me to apply antifungal cream as he diagnosed it as a mild fungal infection. However, even after applying the cream, the blackish spot is still as visible but not dry as before. I was worried if I should get it examined. Is there a chance of this being a STD or cancer. Pictures are attached in my previous query which I had closed out later
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for the query. Cancers grow at a very rapid rate with ulceration. So dont worry it might not be a cancer. Can you please upload another photograph or let me know the previous query id. Seeing the picture will give me all required information and I would be able to help you much better. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Follow-up: Dark spot on penis and applied antifungal cream. Is there a chance of getting STD? 6 hours later
I can find the query id for the last one I had raised even when I open it from my inbox. Had raised it on 24th october an Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Kanodia had answered it, if that helps in locating it. I do not have those pictures anymore. I have added three latest pictures for you to examine if incase you dont find the previous query
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 11 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Sorry for the delay in response. I saw the photographs. It is just a fungal infection and not cancer or any other thing. Keep applying the anti fungal cream along with that you can also use a mild steroid like fluticasone cream. This will give you a faster relief. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you