Dark pigmentation on legs. No redness, swelling or tenderness. What am I suffering from?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Blackish pregmentation on right leg. No associated redness, swelling or tenderness. Associated with pain on walking but not regularly. No fever, maldise or discharge from site. No w/o TB.
Posted Sun, 10 Feb 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 11 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX and Thanks for posting your query.

I will be able to attend your concern better if you can give me more detailed account of your problem. You could also answer the following questions:-

1.Did it occur spontaneously or was there any trauma
2.Duration of this pigmentation and is this increasing or constant
3.Have you any trigger factor for this pigmentation
4.Are you on any medication
5.Is there any similar pigmentation present at any other part of body
6.Is there any skin dryness or hardening of the skin
7.Do you suffering from any chronic disease

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Waiting for your reply...

Dr Saurabh Gupta.
Orthopaedic Surgeon.