Dark brown discharge,kidney infection,bleeding bladder,biopsy,papsmear,black uterus thread

% DAYS AGO i NOTICED DARK BROWN FLUID IN THE TOILET. THERE WAS A TRACE OF bright red blood but none on my pad. I am a kidney patient and assumed I had a kidney infection My neprologist sent me antibiotics but asked if I was sure the blood was coming from my bladder. So I went to an OB/GYN, not my usual one.He took a biopsy without a papsmear and a biologu of a smal black thread coming from my uterus. My last pap smear ws 1 year ogo. I had been bleeding and my doctor found 2 begign polys. He also did a n enometrial x-ray and said it looked llike that of a 24 year old girl. I had a pacemaker instaled 3 weeks ago and am still recovering. The stress of waiting til i get the rsults is affecting my hypertention, Can you help?
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 9 hours later
Hello ,
Thanks for your query ,
Since you have had so many operations in the past and you are 64 years , the bleeding from vagina should not be taken lightly.
Fractional currettage of endometrium is must , in simpler words you can say D & C .

Since you had pacemaker installed 3 weeks ago , consult your cardiologist and anaesthetist before undergoing this procedure.

You have mentioned ' x XXXXXXX ' of the endometrium , I think it must be an ultrasound.

Since you had your polyps removed , chances of bleeding are more in this case.

You just mentioned a biopsy without pap's , was it a cervical biopsy ?

The whole picture is not clear to me without investigations reports.
It would be better if you attach your biopsy reports and others investigations along with it or mail them to YYYY@YYYY with Sub : Attn Dr Minoo Bhagia.

Waiting for your reply