Dangerous to have missing heartbeats and flutter in throat?

hi my heart keeps missing a beat ive had this for few hours now and its very uncomfortable its like a flutter in my throat also I have wind around my heart is this dangerous?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Emergency Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query What you might be experiencing could be either a premature ectopic or an atrial fibrillation ( arrythmia). It is a medical emergecy, I strongly recommend you to approach the ER for an ECG. Do not ignore it My suggestions are 1. Do not drive yourself to the ER 2. Avoid stress and strenuous activities 3. Please do not drink or eat anything until you reach the ER I hope I was of help, please get back to me if you have any further queries Regards