Dancing naked in strip club with stripper, body fluids in contact. Chances of getting HIV?

It was my stag party last night and ended up at a strip club. I was dressed in this funny outfit and only had stocking for bottoms. Anyway I was having a dance with one of the ladies, she was dancing on my lap naked then it dawned on me with her naked and I had stockings on her vagina going over me penis, bodily fluids were exposed. My stag was in south africa and I am very concerned could I have any chance of contracting HIV

Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 3 hours later

HIV can be contracted upon exchange of bodily fluids and such fluid enters the body. If there was only exposure and you didnt actually penetrate her, then chances of contraction of the disease is minimal.

If there were any exposed mucosal surfaces like cuts, lacerations, etc and her bodily fluids came in contact with that, then there are a small chances of transmission of the disease.

You should however, get tested at the earliest and re tested after 3-6 months for confirmation.

I hope, this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up query.