DNA test result. Are the siblings biologically related?

can you read my dna test result
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Radhika 4 hours later

Sorry, I could not see any PDF file attached with the query.

You have a feature to upload your report yourself on the right side of query. Please utilize that. Or you can mail the reports /pictures to YYYY@YYYY with subject: ATTN: Dr.Radhika XXXXXXX

Awaiting your report to answer your query.

Follow-up: DNA test result. Are the siblings biologically related? 15 hours later
I have uploaded the file.
Answered by Dr. Radhika 1 hour later

I have gone through your reports.

Your report suggests that there is a 99.997% chance that the two siblings that have been tested( XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX) are biological siblings. Further, it is also recommended that your parents be tested as well.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.